Unison Behavioral Health is closely monitoring local, state, and federal mandates regarding COVID-19. We have made slight adjustments to both our Behavioral Health and IDD services:
- Day Services for Behavioral Health are now open.
- Day Services for IDD are now open.
- All outpatient clinics are temporarily closed to walk-ins. Clients will be seen by appointment only.
- Residential programs are not allowing visitors at this time.
- Outpatient clinics will close at 5:00pm to allow for thorough cleaning after each day.
- All clients and staff will be screened for fevers/symptoms before entering any clinic/program and asked to wear a face covering before entering any clinic/program. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you.
- We ask that clients do not bring visitors to their appointments.
- We are utilizing telehealth as much as possible to maintain social distancing.
Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. Please check back for regular updates on our website and Facebook page.